30 Servings in Sustainable, Composable Bags in a Recyclable Pouch
Tastes and Organic Ingredients:
1) Coconut Chai Tea Blend is a well-rounded, malty Assam, spicy black tea combining robust spices and coconut essence for creamy coconut undertones.
Coconut Chai Tea Blend Ingredients: Organic black tea, organic cinnamon, organic dried coconut, organic ginger, organic cloves and natural flavor.
2) Ginger Chai Tea Adaptogenic Blend is a masala of organic herbs, ginger and aromatic spices with a base of organic black tea with a bold and spicy, refreshing, gingery finish.
Ginger Chai Tea Adaptogenic Ingredients: Organic ginger, organic lemongrass, organic licorice root, organic peppermint, organic black pepper, organic black tea and natural flavor.
3) Mandarin Chai with Anise Tea Blend is a sweet and spicy, full-bodied, robust black tea base with exotic herbs and spices undertones and a licorice-like finish.
Mandarin Chai Ingredients: Organic black tea, organic cinnamon, organic cloves, organic cardamom, organic orange peel, organic anise and natural flavor.
4) Rooibos Spiced Herbal Chai Blend is a full-bodied herbal brew combining robust spices with an earthy, sweet and spicy finish of South African rooibos.
Rooibos Spiced Herbal Chai Ingredients: Organic rooibos, organic cinnamon, organic cloves and natural flavor.
5) Tulsi Rooibos Herbal Chai Blend is adaptogenic herbs and spices combined with South African rooibos, is a full-bodied, spicy brew with abundant antioxidant properties.
Tulsi Rooibos Herbal Chai Blend Ingredients: Organic tulsi, organic rooibos, organic cinnamon, organic licorice root, organic cloves and organic ginger.
- Bring fresh water to a boil.
- Add one tea bag to one 8oz cup of hot water.
- Allow the tea bag to steep to taste.
- Remove and strain the tea bag.
- Sip and enjoy endoteas organic blend.